My name is Erica Peers and I’m a 26-year-old web designer at Constellation Web Solutions. I strive to combine unique design, web standard compliance, and user experience all into one fantastic web site.
I have been in love with the web since I taught myself HTML when I was around 10. As soon as I learned I could make a boring bit of text and images on the web into an informational work of art, I was hooked.
I graduated in the spring of 2012 from UW-Whitewater with a B.A. in 1) Media Arts and Game Development with an emphasis in Visual Media Design, and 2) Print Journalism. I also minored in Web Site Development and Administration. I don’t mean to brag, but I made the Dean’s List three times.
This web site serves as my portfolio and personal blog, so click around if you’re curious about me.
- Fictional reading
- Web site redesigns
- Watching Mythbusters and Fringe
- Reliving my childhood by watching shows I watched as a kid while laughing hysterically
- I have a British national for a husband. We got married in June of 2013. Life is good.
- My taste in food is on par with a five-year-old’s. I like very few vegetables and too much junk food.
- I have never been drunk. I can't stand the taste of alcohol.
- My all-time favorite fast food place is Wong’s Wok. Greasy, but delicious.